The person responsible for the treatment of your personal data is:
FEAMM, Spanish Federation of Moldistas and Matriceros Business Associations
Potters, 2. Parque Tecnológico del Vallés
08290 – Cerdanyola del Vallès
Tel: +34 93 5944747
Email: email@example.com p>
Web: www.feamm.com/enFor what purpose do we process your data?
In FEAMM we treat the data you have provided us with the following purposes:a) Send information that we consider of interest to your company, through circulars, current FEAMM, by email or any other means b) Send promotional information and our activities by electronic means. c) To facilitate and help resolve any query regarding our services or activities, through the telephone number or email address you have provided. d) Register your email so that you can receive our information that we periodically send to our associated companies, the sector and other entities. f) Maintenance of lists of not sending communications in case you have notified us that you do not want to receive information electronically. g) Allow the operation of our website, through technical and functional cookies as detailed in our cookies policy http://www.feamm.com/cookies-policy Preserving your data
Your data will be preserved:
- During the minimum possible legal time (Eg: in the case of billings of services)
- In the event that it does not maintain any commercial / commercial relationship with FEAMM beyond 5 years.
- In case of requests for information or consultations: as long as they are necessary to respond to it.
Depending on the relationship you have with us, the legal basis for the processing of your personal data may be as follows:
- Your consent, given at the time you joined FEAMM as an associated company
- We can also treat your data as a company in the sector based on the existing communication relationship between both parties as a result of a visit of our staff to their facilities or their participation in an event organized by FEAMM (for example a technical or informative conference) )
- Legitimate interest will serve as a legal basis for the treatment of your data in web browsing (eg: Navigation on our website)
- Legal obligation, included in the European Data Protection Regulation and in the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce LSSI
Anyone has the right to obtain clear and understandable information about whether their personal data are being processed at FEAMM. Those interested have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request the deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were delivered, as well as withdraw the consent granted and exercise opposition to the processing of their data for sending information electronically.
You can also exercise your right to limit the treatment, so that your data will not be deleted but the treatment of the same will be limited. The exercise of portability and decision automation do not apply in this case because of the type of data and the treatment of them.
The exercise of the aforementioned rights can be done by post to FEAMM with address at Ceramistas 2, 08290 Cerdanyola del Vallès or by email to firstname.lastname@example.orgContact
For any questions about the processing of your data, you can contact us at email@example.com
However, you can address your claims arising from the processing of your personal data before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection ( www.agdp.es)